The shoulder is connected to so many parts of the human body – spine, neck, rib cage. All of which can lead to shoulder injuries.
Shoulder injuries can severely impact on your daily life, not being able to use your arm, lift and carry, drive a car, type on your keyboard.
Some common injuries include:
- Shoulder dislocation
- The most common form of dislocation
- Contact sports are the most common form of dislocation, especially in younger people.
- People often try to pop the shoulder back in, causing even more trauma
- Rotator Cuff
- 4 muscles which support the shoulder joint make up the rotator cuff
- Chronic use, aging or acute injury can lead to a break down of the rotator cuff
- Causes significant pain and a sever lack of mobility
- Inflammation of the tendon
- Caused by repetitive overloading of the tendon
- Post Surgery Pain
- General soreness from surgery related to the shoulder
- Rehab for Reconstructive surgery